1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I don’t know! I haven’t had the time to go out and buy myself some snacks! *cries* but most likely, it will be a bag of chips! I love my sour cream and onion chips 🙂
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I was born and raised in the Philippines and then moved to Canada when I was 10. Since I was required to learn English (of course, if I were going to live in Canada), I read a lot books. And I mean A LOT of books. This is how my love for literature was born.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first time participating! What I’m most looking forward to, honestly, is being able to cross off some of the books on my ever growing TBR pile! This alone is rewarding enough for me. And, I mean, if I cross off more books on my TBR pile, it can only mean one thing… Right?! It means MORE ROOM FOR NEW BOOKS! #YAS